Thursday, December 29, 2011

Regocijad!

Dear Family,
JO JO JO Merrrrry Christmas! Ah it was so good to talk to you and see your bright smiling faces yesterday. Sorry I had such a hard time talking normal :S I´m glad you are all doing well. Thank you so much for your love and support! And to my friends as well….I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and thank you for the love and support and letters. I´m sorry I haven´t sent hardly any letters, there is never time to write. But just know that I appreciate you all! Oh and speaking of….just a reminder to all those who have exciting news such as mission calls, EMAIL ME RIGHT AWAY! thx
Okay so the baptisms. Wow. Miracles. And also a lot of adverstiy. So Ruben was a former investigator and we had tried to visit him before but he wasn´t home. So we got special permission to leave earlier in the morning to visit him. He was home and after talking for a little while we found out he still has interest in the gospel. I asked him if he would be baptized the next day and he got a huge grin on his face and said yes. We found out that two of his sisters, Milagros and Evelyn, had also been to church before and they both chose to be baptized as well. Miracles. Nicolas and Santiago are brothers and I already told you the story about them but they are amazing. Maxi and Joaquin are doing awesome. There weren´t very many people in sacrament meeting on Christmas, but Maxi and Joaquin got there early, even though they hadn´t slept at all the night before. A lot of the investigators and recent converts need us to call or pass by their house to wake them up, but these two brothers are always where they need to be without anyone telling them. I love the people here so much. I don´t ever want to leave Zárate!
I will send you lots of pictures. I love you a ton! Give Easton a big beso from his favorite tía :)
Hermana Hill
Nicolas and Santiago looking at the font before their baptism.
I love this picture.  They are little angels!

A frog entered our house and wanted to do some gospel/spanish study.

Baptism of Milagros, Ruben, & Evelyn :)

When we went to fill the font for Santi and Nico,  it was still full from the baptism
of  Maxi and Joaquin because the person who is in charge of emptying the font forgot.
So we took buckets and emptied about half of it and filled the rest with warm water.

No comments:

Post a Comment