Thursday, January 5, 2012

DOSMILDOS

Dear Family,
 
HI! Thanks for the pictures, you are the cutest little nativity ever! I also loved the one of Camri doing sit ups. I´m glad my missionary service is blessing you with a nice big tv and entertainment center :) It sounds like you have had quite the lovely holiday season. I´m glad you were able to spend so much time with the family. Way to go on your scripture reading every day! 100%!!!!! You can do it. I promise that you will see so many blessings. Dad, you´re, right, new years is overrated but the good thing about starting a new year is making new METAS!!!....uh, goals. I have been thinking a lot about the goals I want to make for this year. It is the only year that I get to be a missionary every day of the year. Isn´t that cool? On the 6th I will complete six years in the mission. Hahah...months. No puedo creerlo. There are still so many things I want to do better to be able to help people come unto Christ. I know that we need to make goals, pray for help, and then WORK. I think all the time about the potential we have as children of God. Working and praying and changing is hard. It takes a lot of energy. I think about the story of Enos how he had to "wrestle" with the Lord. I don´t know if you have heard the quote by....the guy who wrote the Narnia books....about how the Lord changes us into a mansion. If not, look it up. (and send it to me :)) This week has been challenging, but I know that the Lord has a grand design that we can´t see. We have had some difficulties, but at the same time I can see that we are learning and growing...and I am learning to have more charity, patience, and faith. The only way we can learn is through experience. On Sunday Hna Vargas gave an awesome talk about humility and how it is the only way we can learn. A member of the stake presidency also spoke about gratitude and always looking for the good, even in trials. He shared a scripture that I LOVE.
 
D&C 78:17-18
 
Sorry my thoughts are scattered, we don´t have a lot of time. But I hope you all can make some goals this new year. 2012!!!! Woo! Oh I just remembered his name. C.S. Lewis :)
 
Things are going well here! Hna Gonzalez left but Hna Vargas and I are plugging along and meeting a lot of new people! We have transfers this Sunday. Ah, I don´t know where I am gonig to go but all I know is that if I leave Zárate I´m going to miss it so much. I will keep you posted. I love you alllllll!!!!!!!!!

Su hermanita
 
I found Quaker Oatmeal Squares! Expensive, but worth it.

Easton! Pahaha.

Yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment