Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bienvenidos al...cielo.

Dearest family whom I love so much,

What an AMAZING week. I´m so glad you were able to see some of the highlights of the cultural event that was here. We were able to be there and participate and even marched out on the field singing "Called to Serve" Well, in spanish of course. It was just incredible. Leonardo and his grandma went and they are already super excited for him to go on a mission and being there really impacted them and helped them see the importance of missionary work. I love them. The day before, on Friday, we went to a special fireside with Elder Christofferson, Elder Ballard, and President Eyring with all the missionaries serving in Buenos Aires. They are incredible. I know they are men of God and I learned so much and I heard them speak. Many of the words they spoke were just what I needed to hear. President Eyring is just the smiley-est man ever! The whole time he just had a big grin on his face and you just know he loves working for the Lord. On Sunday we had the rededication. There were three sessions and in the one we went to President Eyring wasn´t on the program but was prompted to bear his testimony. He talked about how what an incredible experience and amazing opportunity that we have to be a part of this event in Argentina, but said that the most important memory we can keep with us are those moments when we have felt the love of the Savior. The most valuble thing we have is our testimony of Jesus Christ. We must think about the moment when we will see Him after this life. Will we not only recognize him, but also truly love Him? My head is just full of all the thoughts that have come into my mind this last week and thinking about how I can better teach and serve the people around me. I love being here. I love you all a ton. 

¡Hasta luegito!

Hermana Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment