Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ofertas!!!


Queridísimo Familia!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for going through all the trouble of signing up for my classes! I´m sure they will just be great. I remember that is was such a pain in the neck waiting until midnight and then the website being all slow and not being able to get into certain classes haha..so seriously thanks so much for all you sacrifice to help out your little helpless hijita over here in Argentina. On Sunday, in fact, we had a lesson about sacrifice. Thank you for your selflessness. I love my parents! Congrats to Karina! I´m so excited to have a cuzzie who will be serving in the same country. My companion has a friend who will be serving in Cordoba and is coming in December. Her name is Hermana Meneses so that would be cool if they were compies! Cade and Kaylee, send me pics of your apartment! How great that you will be living so close! How are all the sissys? Hannah told me that I would be getting a letter from you guys once a week...what happened to that??

On Sunday we had the opportunity to give talks in church. I actually kind of like giving talks even if the ward probably still doesn´t understand half of what I say...maybe that´s a blessing :) Of course we talked about missionary work. We are just a little branch here in Tigre, but I have such a desire to see this branch become a ward. It´s fun to see when the members share with their friends. In my talk, I told about how a couple weeks ago we asked Ariadna, a ten year old in our branch, who she wanted to invite to church. She said she has a friend named Brisa who she wanted to invite. We went with her to her friend´s house, but shedidn´t want to come out and talk to us. We left, but on the way, she said she had another friend who she could invite, Milagros. We went to her house and she was very excited to receive the invitation and last Sunday, she went to church with Ariadna and her family. The truth is that when we share the gospel, we will get rejected a lot. But Ariadna was an example of not feeling down or having fear to keep sharing. I know that this applies in all aspects of our life, and it´s something that I have been learning here in the mission. Man, sometimes I wish I could just start the mission over, knowing what I know now. But I know that the learning and growing will never stop. I have learned so much that will apply throughout my entire life. I am grateful that the Lord allows us to see our weaknesses and help us realize how we can change to know Him better and become more like Him. We had quite the opportunity the other day to talk to a pastor of another church. He said all sorts of things to us, but we were able to testify to him of what we know. I am so grateful to be a member of this church and to be able to testify at all times and in all things and in all places.

"Hermanos, ¿no hemos de seguir adelante en una causa tan grande? Avanzad, en vez de retroceder. ¡Valor, hermanos; e id adelante, adelante a la victoria! ¡Regocíjense vuestros corazones y llenaos de alegría! ¡Prorrumpa la tierra en canto! ¡Alcen los muertos himnos de alabanza eterna al Rey Emanuel que, antes de existir el mundo, decretó lo que nos habilitaría para redimirlos de su prisión; porque los presos quedarán libres (D&C 128:22)!

Love you all bunches! Qué sigan adelante :)

Hermana Hill


P.S. What´s the deal with this 666 chip thing? Everyone keeps asking me about it and I just keep telling them that I have no idea haha. Sounds pretty iffy!

This is the Tigre train station and behind it is where we live!

Would you think less of me if I told you we ate this entire pizza...?

Bebe.
Juan!  The son of our investigator, Pablo :).


Bienvenidos!


No comments:

Post a Comment