Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hasta ve-e-er!

Family!
 
We had transfers today! Drumrolllllllllllll
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chao, Zárate....Hola Almagro!!!!!!!! It´s a small area in capital. Like 1/17 the size of Zárate. Okay not really, but it´s super small in comparison. And it´s all city-like. So definitely a change, but I´m really excited for this new experience! Also, in our zone is "la boca", where all those crazy colorful houses are. And the staduim of the soccer team Boca. (Sorry, Hna Jones, but I think I´m going to become a Boca fan...)Wow, I can´t believe I am leaving my home in Zárate. I have really come to love that place and the people, Hermana Vargas, and especially....my bike (which didn´t have breaks for the past few days. FUN!). But the time has come for me to move on and I know that the Lord knows exactly where I need to be. I am serving now with Hermana Peralta! She is from Cordoba, Argentina and arrived in the mission the same day as me. She is super happy all the time and I am very excited to be her companion! It was funny because I had a feeling that I was going to leave Zárate, but then our district leader called us about a week ago and said that we will not be seeing many changes because 15 missionaries from the states would not be able to enter because they don´t have their visas. So then I had in my mind that I was staying. But the other day I said to Hermana Vargas that I think I´m gonig to leave because I am starting to feel really comfortable in Zárate. You know what that means...change! But I am grateful that we are constantly being molded and put in situations of growth.
 
Walter is continuing to progress and this Sunday we were able to find a new investigator, Joana, who is 17. She says she has never had a belief in anything but as we were talking to her, she was very interested. We ended up reading a scripture with her--Alma 37:37 (my fav) and she was enthralled and read it over again. We left her with a chapter to  I am excited to her from Hna Vargas what happens!
 
Thank you for letting me know about Boone, he will be in my prayers! I can´t believe Grandpa is in Guatemala, and Hna Vargas isn´t her for me to tell her about it. Wow, dad, you´re famous! Pretty soon you´re going to be one of those scary G.A.´s haha. I can´t believe you´re going to go to Nauvoo! You´re going to love it! There is definitely a strong spirit there, especially in Carthage Jail. Oh my goodness, you need to go visit Kenzie on her mission! I think right now she´s in Liberty Jail, but who knows where she´ll be when you go.
 
Okay I have to go but I love you all a ton! Keep enduring to the end and never let trials get you down. Press forward and learn and always think toward the future. (All these thoughts came to my mind in Spanish, and I had to translate them into English. Weird.) Love you a ton. Okay. Bye.
 
Hermanita Hill


We ate some asado in our last district meeting. Yummm.

Maxi y Joaquin

Chao distrito!

La sociedad de socorro

No comments:

Post a Comment