Wednesday, August 29, 2012

¿Sabés? ¿Viste? ¡Che!‏


Hey familia!

As always thanks for your emails! I love hearing about your adventures all the way up there in the fábrica. (I told you about how they call Utah the factory of Mormons, right?) Sorry I´m never good at responding to everything, but to answer some of your questions, Hna Rentería has mexican blood but she had never learned Spanish before. She has been here like two transfers less than I have. And she´s a capa! It´s a lot of fun having an American companion again. I´m starting to re-learn english! We´re just trabajar-ing a full and not caring if we don´t have sleep, electricity, or sanity :) Did I answer all the questions? Let me know if there was something else haha.

Wow, it been a roller coaster ride this last little while! We have been super busy--I think the busiest I have been on the mish, but it`s awesome. We were at the temple Monday, Tuesday, and Friday last week and it has been such a great experience. It makes for a lot of traveling and craziness but vale la pena because it´s amazing the miracles that have happened and are happening! I love walking through the tour with the people who have never entered the temple before...especially the investigators. They are just so amazed and looking at their faces, you can just see that they are feeling something that they have never felt before. I know that God is preparing more and more hearts to receive the gospel at this special time in Argentina. I also know that the adversary doesn´t like it very much and he is also doing all that he can to not get people to receive the blessings of the gospel. We live in a time where we really have to commit ourselves. I have seen many people who are not fully committed fall away and I have also seen people who are very committed push past some of the hardest adversity that I could ever imagine and cling to their testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I remember a quote that President Gulbrandsen sent us once by George Q. Cannon: “Every foundation stone that is laid for a Temple, and every Temple completed according to the order the Lord has revealed for his holy Priesthood, lessens the power of Satan on the earth, and increases the power of God and Godliness” I find comfort in reading this because I know that if we keep our sights on the temple and on eternity, we will be okay. Well, we won´t only be okay, but we will have exaltation, which is a little bit better than just okay :) Satan is mean, but we can beat em! I love this people a ton and really do want the best for them. I´ve only been here like three weeks but I already feel like they`re my little children that I need to take care of haha. I guess that´s what being a missionary does to ya...

Well, have I ever told you that I love you and am SOOOOOO infinitely grateful for you? Well I am. I really can´t say it enough. I LOVE MY FAMILY. That´s all.

Hermanita Hill

We went to the temple with our cute 13 year old friends :)
Milagros, Ariana, and Mailen

I just really love this place.

This is for dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment